Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

big red moth

 this is a made up story this is the big moth 

and this is my favourite writing 

and i enjoyed writing alot 

do you seen a big moth? 


An butterfly is following me then lucky i had magical power then i 

Failed then the moth followed me to work then i left early 

But the got on the shoulder then it was the time to 

Use to the power to get the moth away. Then the moth

Got a big jump then i missed  then moth got on the roof 

Then the got on me then it disappears in my shirt then got out then a red color  

Snake head moth then it got on me then stand still on my arm until i went in my house then went back outside then. The moth went to the park with me then it flies around  then one day was different the red moth went on the roof then i went home only standing outside waiting for the moth then in 1 hour it came back to me it wanted to play again so i guess i went inside to play with the moth then the next.

Day the moth was hiding under the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about