Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Dinosaur chase

 this is a made up story 

and i enjoy doing dinosaur chase writing 

and the more time get and write more

i hope you guys like my story


One day walking in the sunny day then a dinosaur came running at me then i ran into a neighbours house the the dinosaur. Broke the house then the dinosaur got confused

Then in 10 second it saw me it ran to me i ran away in a Museum then the dinosaur destroyed the museum then the dinosaur sted by a glass by from the museum then the dinosaur still chased me then got out of the museum then the dinosaur rawr at me then ran into a 1897 car hid in it then the dinosaur went behind the tree then i got out but so as the dinosaur then i ran in a someone’s house got  a gun the shot the dinosaur in the  woods then broken everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about